CRAB CAKES WITH CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- Servings: 6- 8
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly
- 2tablespoons sliced green
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parlsey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 12 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons butter
Combine all sauce ingredients in 5-cup blender container or food processor bowl fitted with metal blade.
Blend at high speed until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
Combine all crab cakes ingredients except crabmeat and butter in large bowl. Stir in crabmeat.
Shape into 15 small (2-inch) patties.
Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add patties.
Cook over medium heat, turning once, until lightly browned (3 to 5 minutes).
Serve patties with sauce.