- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine crabmeat, egg, mayonnaise, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of vegetable oil to a high heat.
- Roll heaping spoonfuls on the crab mixture in the crackers, then place the ball in the hot oil.
- Flatten lightly with a spatula so that the crab cake is 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry the crab cakes, flipping to ensure both sides get browned.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 410
- Total Fat: 26.8g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- Sodium: 647mg
- Total Carbs: 17.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 23.2g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More