- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound fresh crab meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
- 2 cups oil for frying, or as needed
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine crabmeat, egg, mayonnaise, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 inch of vegetable oil to a high heat.
- Roll heaping spoonfuls on the crab mixture in the crackers, then place the ball in the hot oil.
- Flatten lightly with a spatula so that the crab cake is 1/2 inch thick.
- Fry the crab cakes, flipping to ensure both sides get browned.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 410
- Total Fat: 26.8g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- Sodium: 647mg
- Total Carbs: 17.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 23.2g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More