- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Crab Meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. Phillips Seafood Seasoning
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for crab meat.
- Gently fold in the crab meat, being careful not to break the lumps.
- Shape into cakes.
- Pan fry or bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until evenly brown on each side and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More