- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Little bit of onions
- Green bell peppers (however many you want)
- ½ cup fat free mayo
- ¼ cup desian mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Green onions
- Lump crab meat (white crab)
- Natural whey crisps
- Pour Whey Crisps into a food processor, along with any spices you wish to use. Blend the whey crisps and spices.
- Sauté the garlic, onions and peppers in a frying pan.
- Add some more seasoning to the vegetables- to taste.
- Pour cooked vegetables into a large bowl, add lemon, mayo and mustard- mix well.
- Pour lump crab into the bowl with the vegetables and mix.
- Make into crab cakes with your hands
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown
- Put on a dish, and sprinkle parmesan cheese and some lemon over it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More