- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Little bit of onions
- Green bell peppers (however many you want)
- ½ cup fat free mayo
- ¼ cup desian mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Green onions
- Lump crab meat (white crab)
- Natural whey crisps
- Pour Whey Crisps into a food processor, along with any spices you wish to use. Blend the whey crisps and spices.
- Sauté the garlic, onions and peppers in a frying pan.
- Add some more seasoning to the vegetables- to taste.
- Pour cooked vegetables into a large bowl, add lemon, mayo and mustard- mix well.
- Pour lump crab into the bowl with the vegetables and mix.
- Make into crab cakes with your hands
- Cook 3-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown
- Put on a dish, and sprinkle parmesan cheese and some lemon over it.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More