- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. crab meat, cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan. Saute the mushrooms in the melted butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Add cream and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the crab meat, lemon juice, capers, parsley and stiffly beaten egg whites. Using the remaining tablespoon of butter, butter a casserole dish and then pour in the crab mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More