- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Crab Meat
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 seedless cucumber, diced
- 3 limes
- 3 finely chopped Serrano peppers (optional)
- 1 Tbs. of ketchup
- 1/2 cup of Clamato, Kermato or V8 juice
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, blend the crab meat without breaking it up excessively.
- Add the juice of two limes, onion, cilantro, tomatoes, cucumber and Serrano peppers. Add salt.
- Combine the ketchup, clamato and the juice of the third lime.
- Add more salt if necessary.
- Serve with tostadas or crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Vegan Eats!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More