- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl chopped green onion
- 12 oz white crab
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- dash of salt and pepper
- sprigs of fresh parsely
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Chill at least two hours.
- Garnish with fresh parsely and a light sprinkle of paprika.
- Serve in a colorful bowl with crackers on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More