- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bunch of green onions, with stalks
- 1 can of parmesan cheese
- 2 pks of frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pound of crab meat
- slice onions including green stalks, saute' in butter.
- Mix in crab, cheese, and spinach.
- Serve in a crockpot to keep warm.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesIn 1980 my husband and I went sailing with friends off the NC coast. At night the sailing community met at the Oriental Restaurant to socialize. This dish was served and everytime we have it, it brings back wonderful memories. PS, it is really spinach, and saying collards was a joke.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More