- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bunch of green onions, with stalks
- 1 can of parmesan cheese
- 2 pks of frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pound of crab meat
- slice onions including green stalks, saute' in butter.
- Mix in crab, cheese, and spinach.
- Serve in a crockpot to keep warm.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesIn 1980 my husband and I went sailing with friends off the NC coast. At night the sailing community met at the Oriental Restaurant to socialize. This dish was served and everytime we have it, it brings back wonderful memories. PS, it is really spinach, and saying collards was a joke.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
It's all about that proteinSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More