- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 bunch of green onions, with stalks
- 1 can of parmesan cheese
- 2 pks of frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pound of crab meat
- slice onions including green stalks, saute' in butter.
- Mix in crab, cheese, and spinach.
- Serve in a crockpot to keep warm.
- Serve with crackers.
NotesIn 1980 my husband and I went sailing with friends off the NC coast. At night the sailing community met at the Oriental Restaurant to socialize. This dish was served and everytime we have it, it brings back wonderful memories. PS, it is really spinach, and saying collards was a joke.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More