- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package crabmeat, thawed if necessary
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 ounces (1-1/2 cups) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 20 slices sourdough or French bread baguette (about 3-inches wide)
- Heat broiler.
- Shred or coarsely chop crabmeat.
- Stir together crabmeat and all remaining ingredients except bread in medium bowl.
- Place bread slices on large baking sheet. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes).
- Turn bread slices over; spread each with about 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until cheese is bubbly (2 to 3 minutes).
- Serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More