- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) package crabmeat, thawed if necessary
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 6 ounces (1-1/2 cups) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 20 slices sourdough or French bread baguette (about 3-inches wide)
- Heat broiler.
- Shred or coarsely chop crabmeat.
- Stir together crabmeat and all remaining ingredients except bread in medium bowl.
- Place bread slices on large baking sheet. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until toasted (1 to 2 minutes).
- Turn bread slices over; spread each with about 1 tablespoon crabmeat mixture.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until cheese is bubbly (2 to 3 minutes).
- Serve immediately
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More