- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk.
- Stir in crab, onion, parsley and cheese.
- Spoon into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More