- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk.
- Stir in crab, onion, parsley and cheese.
- Spoon into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More