CRAB RANGOON DIP
- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 green onion with top (about 1/4 cup thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Crispy Wonton Chips (optional)
In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press using Small Mix ‘N Scraper(R).
Add Swiss cheese; mix until well blended.
Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of Mini-Baker.
Spoon sweet and sour sauce over cream cheese mixture.
Coarsely chop crabmeat using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over sauce. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until outside edges of dip are bubbly and dip is heated through.
Meanwhile, thinly slice green onion using Santoku Knife.
Sprinkle dip with green onion and almonds.
Serve dip warm using Small Bamboo Spoon with Crispy Wonton Chips, if desired.
Yield: 16 servings (about 3 1/2 cups)