- Cooking Time: 6
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 green onion with top (about 1/4 cup thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Crispy Wonton Chips (optional)
- In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic pressed with Garlic Press using Small Mix ‘N Scraper(R).
- Add Swiss cheese; mix until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom of Mini-Baker.
- Spoon sweet and sour sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Coarsely chop crabmeat using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over sauce. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until outside edges of dip are bubbly and dip is heated through.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice green onion using Santoku Knife.
- Sprinkle dip with green onion and almonds.
- Serve dip warm using Small Bamboo Spoon with Crispy Wonton Chips, if desired.
- Yield: 16 servings (about 3 1/2 cups)
NotesCan't eat just one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More