- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese (I used the fat-free kind. I was curious about the chive and onion version :D)
- 1 can (6oz) crab meat, drained and flaked (or you can use the imitation kind - that's what I did :D)
- Garlic Powder to taste
- 1 pkg (48 count) won ton skins
- vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, crab meat and garlic powder.
- (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.)
- Place 1 tsp filling in center of each won ton skin. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal. (You can put them together however you want. The flatter ones cook better than the "claw"-looking ones.)
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat. Bake in 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More