- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 48 wonton wrappers
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic, cream cheese, crab, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce in a bowl. To prevent wonton skins from drying, prepare only 1 or 2 rangoon at a time. Place 1 teaspoon of filling onto the center of each wonton skin. Moisten the edges with water and fold the wonton skin diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Moisten one of the bottom corners. Create a crown by pulling both bottom corners together and sealing. Arrange the rangoon on the baking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.