- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 Ounces) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 12 Ounces Imitation Crab Meat, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Package Wonton Wrappers
- Put egg whites in small bowl and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, crab meat, onion and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Depending on the size of your wrappers they may need to be cut into fours.
- Put filling into each wrapper. I use a lot. I like mine with a lot of filling.
- Brush egg whites onto edge of wrapper and pinch edges together to seal.
- Deep fry wontons in oil until golden brown.
NotesNOTE: This recipe takes some time to get used to doing. It took awhile for me to get it down.
Backstory: Got this recipe off-line. Love it. We eat this often! We dip it in Sweet and Sour sauce :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More