- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package Wonton skins
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating; mix until well blended. (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.)
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each won ton skin. Moisten edges with water; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat.
- Bake in 425 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More