- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 can crab meat, drained and crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 package Wonton skins
- Vegetable spray coating
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except won ton skins and spray coating; mix until well blended. (To prevent won ton skins from drying out, prepare one or two rangoon at a time.)
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each won ton skin. Moisten edges with water; fold in half to form triangle, pressing edges to seal. Pull bottom corners down and overlap slightly; moisten one corner and press to seal.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with vegetable coating. Arrange rangoon on sheet and lightly spray to coat.
- Bake in 425 degree F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet-sour sauce or mustard sauce.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More