- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 50
- 2 pounds cooked crabmeat
- 2 bunches scallions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 to 10 rolls or hot dog buns
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves (such as Bibb)
- 3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1. Pick over the crabmeat, discarding any pieces of shell. Finely chop the meat.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, toast the rolls until lightly browned. Spoon some of the chilled crabmeat mixture onto half of each roll, then place some of the lettuce and tomato on the other half. Serve immediately.
NotesFood for Pregnant Taylor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce