- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over to remove any shell or cartilage (Or chopped imitation crab)
- 1 stalk celery, peeled, and cut into 1/8-inch dice
- 4 teaspoons finely sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Serving suggestions: Toasted hot dog rolls or Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, lightly toss the crabmeat, celery, chives, and tarragon together.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard.
- Add the dressing to the crabmeat mixture and stir until just coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If not using right away refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on toasted rolls or on a bed of lettuce.
NotesWe made this today with imitation crab and it was so good!
(Recipe by Food Network)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce