- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32 pcs
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg (250 g) spreadable light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1½ tbsp chopped fresh dill (Or use 1 tsp/5 mL dried dill weed)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 8-inch/20 cm spinach wraps
- 1 pkg (227 g) Imitation crab (leg style)
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, dill, lemon juice and pepper; mix well.
- Spread evenly over spinach wraps.
- Place 2 crab legs, end to end, on each wrap; roll up tightly to enclose crab.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 2 hours (or overnight).
- Remove plastic wrap; slice into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
NotesI found this recipe on a package of imitation crab - their so insanely easy to make, but absolutely to die for!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MetroCooking DC 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More