- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Sole filet, 6-7 oz. each
- 1/2 lb fresh crab
- Juice of lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- Kosher salt
- In a bowl, gently mix crab, lemon juice, basil, dijon and black pepper.
- Lay sole filets bone side down (smooth side up).
- Place one quarter of crab mixture on each filet and wrap up with filet to make a neat package.
- Lightly butter an 8"-9" round microwave safe pie plate.
- Place stuffed filets seam side down on buttered plate evenly spaced.
- Brush the tops with butter and tightly cover with plastic.
- Microwave on high for five minutes.
- Let rest two minutes.
- Remove plastic and check for doneness.
- May require additional time depending on your microwave.
- Drizzle with basil aioli.
NotesRecipe from Domaine Carneros
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More