- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 7 ounces crabmeat
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground savory
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper minced ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated
- Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine crabmeat, green onion, red pepper, herbs, and pepper.
- Mix in mayonnaise and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Refrigerate filling until ready for use.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel.
- Remove stems. Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem, making deep cups.
- Discard gills and stems.
- Fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of filling, and place them in an ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Brush tops with melted butter and then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve immediately
NotesThese are simple and delicious..I make them in the afternoon and then at dinner just pop them in the oven. Seems like letting them set before cooking really brings the flavor out...ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More