- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 Pepperoncini
- 8 Oz Crab Claw meat (Shredded)
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 8 Oz Mascarpone
- 1 1/2 TB Italian Seasoning
- 1 inch of Red Pepper Paste
- 1 or 2 dashes of Tobasco
- Chopped Flat Leaf (Italian) Parsley
- Cut the stems form the pepperoncini and carefully scrape out the seeds.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Mascarpone in a bowl.
- Add Crab meat and continue to mix. Add Italian Seasoning, Red pepper paste, and Tobasco and mix until well blended.
- Fill a pastry bag with large star tip or use a zip lock bag with one of the bottom corners cut off.
- Fill the interior cavity of the pepperoncini with mixture, over filling slightly.
- Dip the filled end of the pepperoncini in the chopped Parsley right before serving and place on serving tray.
NotesI stole this from the Hearty Boys and made a few alterations for my taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More