- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 36 Pepperoncini
- 8 Oz Crab Claw meat (Shredded)
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 8 Oz Mascarpone
- 1 1/2 TB Italian Seasoning
- 1 inch of Red Pepper Paste
- 1 or 2 dashes of Tobasco
- Chopped Flat Leaf (Italian) Parsley
- Cut the stems form the pepperoncini and carefully scrape out the seeds.
- Beat Cream Cheese and Mascarpone in a bowl.
- Add Crab meat and continue to mix. Add Italian Seasoning, Red pepper paste, and Tobasco and mix until well blended.
- Fill a pastry bag with large star tip or use a zip lock bag with one of the bottom corners cut off.
- Fill the interior cavity of the pepperoncini with mixture, over filling slightly.
- Dip the filled end of the pepperoncini in the chopped Parsley right before serving and place on serving tray.
NotesI stole this from the Hearty Boys and made a few alterations for my taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More