- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 6 oz. Mascarpone or goat cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Lemon Dill & Capers Sauce
- 1 lb. Crabmeat
- 4 Salmon filets
- Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shallots, cheese, Lemon Dill & Capers Sauce and crabmeat.
- Slice each salmon filet down the center to butterfly filet. Spoon a generous amount of crab filling onto 1 side of folded out filet. Fold other side of filet to close.
- Place filets in baking dish and brush a little melted butter on top of stuffed salmons. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place in 375 degrees F oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Cooking with Sabra
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More