- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Shallots, minced
- 6 oz. Mascarpone or goat cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Lemon Dill & Capers Sauce
- 1 lb. Crabmeat
- 4 Salmon filets
- Butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shallots, cheese, Lemon Dill & Capers Sauce and crabmeat.
- Slice each salmon filet down the center to butterfly filet. Spoon a generous amount of crab filling onto 1 side of folded out filet. Fold other side of filet to close.
- Place filets in baking dish and brush a little melted butter on top of stuffed salmons. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Place in 375 degrees F oven for about 15-20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More