- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 10 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove any shell or cartilage from crabmeat.
- Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out centers of tomatoes; discard pulp. Invert on paper towels.
- Combine crabmeat, celery, yogurt, onion, red pepper, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Fill tomato halves with crab mixture. Refrigerate 2 hours