- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (or regular if preferred)
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 16 oz crabmeat or imitation crabmeat,
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together crabmeat, Cream Cheese (or regular if preferred), onions, mayonnaise, and salt to taste. Grease 24 muffin cups or pans, place
- a wonton wrapper in each cup.
- Spoon crabmeat mixture into wonton.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until edges of wrapper turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
- Makes 24 servings.
- For those using ADA exchanges, each crab wonton works out to 2/3 meat, 2/3 fat, and 1/4 bread.
NotesI haven't tried this yet but I think these appetizers must be scrumpcious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Social CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More