- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 ounces fresh lump crab meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 8 ounces fresh porcini or other button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup each chopped red and green pepper, onion and parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cream
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Sauté mushrooms, peppers, parsley, garlic and onion in melted butter and olive oil; stir in herbs, jalapeño, and cream.
- Gently add crab meat and warm slightly.
- Drain pasta.
- Serve over cooked pasta with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More