- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 2 tbl chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1/3 black olives (chopped)
- 1 cup white crabmeat
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in eggs and olives.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with unseasoned crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More