- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 2 tbl chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 1/3 black olives (chopped)
- 1 cup white crabmeat
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in eggs and olives.
- Fold in crabmeat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve with unseasoned crackers.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More