- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can of corn drained
- 16 oz of imation crab meat
- 2 oz jar of pimentos, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced scallions
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayene pepper
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 chopped, fresh mushrooms
- 6 tortillas- spinach, sundried tomatoe, whole wheat or your choice
- sour cream or slasa (optional)
- In a bow,l mix crab, cream cheese, scallions, cilatro, mushrooms, pimentos, pepper and corn together.
- Spread about 2/3 of cup of the mixture onto a totilla.
- Fold tortilla in half and brush eachs side with butter.
- Cook in a 12 inch skillet on medium-high for five minutes on each side. Only turn once.
- Serve with sour cream or salsa.
NotesThis is a family favorite! It is quick, easy, and delicious. A little Mexican and seafood marriage of flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More