- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cooked flaked crab
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Wash mushrooms well, remove stems, and set caps aside.
- Finely chop about 1/2 the mushroom stems. (Use the remainder in another recipe or freeze for later use.)
- Mix cream cheese, crab, chopped stems, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, basil, garlic powder, onions, and lemon pepper.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and place in a large, lightly greased baking dish.
- Top with the grated Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. (Recipe may be prepared to this point and refrigerated, covered, overnight.)
- Bake at 450ºF for 15-20 minutes and serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More