- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- One pack of English Muffins (thomas' the best)
- One jar of Old English cheddar cheese
- One can of tiny or medium shrimp (drain)
- 1 Tablespoon of mayo
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Soften the cheese and butter (I put on top of my stove or just leave on the counter for awhile...
- Mix the softened cheese and butter with mayo, then the salt and garlic powder, When they are mixed well, add the drained shrimp and mix well.
- Spread on split muffins and put on a cookie sheet. Bake in 375 oven....usually about 20 minutes.
- If you want, you can broil them for a few seconds...
NotesA friend gave me this recipe about 30 years ago...it goes over just as well today as it did 30 years ago.
Lau Family Recipes
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More