- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- One pack of English Muffins (thomas' the best)
- One jar of Old English cheddar cheese
- One can of tiny or medium shrimp (drain)
- 1 Tablespoon of mayo
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Soften the cheese and butter (I put on top of my stove or just leave on the counter for awhile...
- Mix the softened cheese and butter with mayo, then the salt and garlic powder, When they are mixed well, add the drained shrimp and mix well.
- Spread on split muffins and put on a cookie sheet. Bake in 375 oven....usually about 20 minutes.
- If you want, you can broil them for a few seconds...
NotesA friend gave me this recipe about 30 years ago...it goes over just as well today as it did 30 years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More