- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- One pack of English Muffins (thomas' the best)
- One jar of Old English cheddar cheese
- One can of tiny or medium shrimp (drain)
- 1 Tablespoon of mayo
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Soften the cheese and butter (I put on top of my stove or just leave on the counter for awhile...
- Mix the softened cheese and butter with mayo, then the salt and garlic powder, When they are mixed well, add the drained shrimp and mix well.
- Spread on split muffins and put on a cookie sheet. Bake in 375 oven....usually about 20 minutes.
- If you want, you can broil them for a few seconds...
NotesA friend gave me this recipe about 30 years ago...it goes over just as well today as it did 30 years ago.