- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- dash lemon juice
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1 (4oz.) cream cheese, softened (I use microwave for this)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 can crabmeat (I use two!)
- 1 (5oz.) jar Kraft Old English cheese*
- English muffins
1. Mix everything except the muffins.
2. Split the muffins, toast them,(I toast them about half way done or so, until they're crispyish)
3. Spread lots of the crab mix on top of each one. Sprinkle with paprika and broil in toaster oven until bubbly and brown.