- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- dash lemon juice
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1 (4oz.) cream cheese, softened (I use microwave for this)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 can crabmeat (I use two!)
- 1 (5oz.) jar Kraft Old English cheese*
- English muffins
- 1. Mix everything except the muffins.
- 2. Split the muffins, toast them,(I toast them about half way done or so, until they're crispyish)
- 3. Spread lots of the crab mix on top of each one. Sprinkle with paprika and broil in toaster oven until bubbly and brown.
NotesIf you can't find the Kraft Old English cheese in a jar, you can use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More