- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 T. Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- dash lemon juice
- 1 T. horseradish
- 1 (4oz.) cream cheese, softened (I use microwave for this)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 can crabmeat (I use two!)
- 1 (5oz.) jar Kraft Old English cheese*
- English muffins
- 1. Mix everything except the muffins.
- 2. Split the muffins, toast them,(I toast them about half way done or so, until they're crispyish)
- 3. Spread lots of the crab mix on top of each one. Sprinkle with paprika and broil in toaster oven until bubbly and brown.
NotesIf you can't find the Kraft Old English cheese in a jar, you can use 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More