- Cooking Time: 25-30
- 1-cup crabmeat
- 1-tablespoon breadcrumb
- 1-tablespoon onion, minced
- 1-tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce
- 12 mushroom caps
- cheese for topping - optional
In a bowl, mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley,and chopped mushroom stems.
Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
Bake at 300 degrees until tender,15 to 30 minutes.
You can place a small thin slice of any cheese on top of each mushroom, just as you take them out of the oven.
Serve it hot.