- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup crabmeat
- 1-tablespoon breadcrumb
- 1-tablespoon onion, minced
- 1-tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce
- 12 mushroom caps
- cheese for topping - optional
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley,and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees until tender,15 to 30 minutes.
- You can place a small thin slice of any cheese on top of each mushroom, just as you take them out of the oven.
- Serve it hot.
NotesGood to snack on at a party or at home in front of the TV.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More