- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup crabmeat
- 1-tablespoon breadcrumb
- 1-tablespoon onion, minced
- 1-tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce
- 12 mushroom caps
- cheese for topping - optional
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley,and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees until tender,15 to 30 minutes.
- You can place a small thin slice of any cheese on top of each mushroom, just as you take them out of the oven.
- Serve it hot.
NotesGood to snack on at a party or at home in front of the TV.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More