- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup crabmeat
- 1-tablespoon breadcrumb
- 1-tablespoon onion, minced
- 1-tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 12 mushroom stems, chopped fine
- 1 egg, beaten
- Louisiana hot sauce
- 12 mushroom caps
- cheese for topping - optional
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat, breadcrumbs, onions, cheese, salt, parsley,and chopped mushroom stems.
- Add beaten egg and hot sauce, to taste.
- Stuff mixture into mushroom caps.
- Bake at 300 degrees until tender,15 to 30 minutes.
- You can place a small thin slice of any cheese on top of each mushroom, just as you take them out of the oven.
- Serve it hot.
NotesGood to snack on at a party or at home in front of the TV.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More