- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c best foods mayo
- 1 can crab, drained
- 1/2 c caramelized onion
- 1 T roasted garlic
- 1 c minced celery
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package Knox unflavored gelatin
- Mix cream cheese and mayo, add crab and mix well.
- Add onion, celery, and roasted garlic, mix well
- Warm cream of celery soup in small saucepan
- Dissolve gelatin in 3T cold water and stir well
- Add to soup
- Pour into crab mixture and mix well
- Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate overnight.
NotesAn old churchlady potluck staple, I have lots of memories of these and staying as far awy from them when I was younger, so I wanted to challenge myself and turn it into something that wouldn't be left on the table when the potluck was over!
Serve with any kind of whole wheat cracker
p.s. it worked!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More