- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sauce
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix white sauce and crabmeat. Add cheese. Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stuff buttered crab shells or individual baking dishes. Place in a 425° oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- A variation of this recipe calls for omitting the cheese and instead add 2 tablespoons of a good dry sherry. Cover the top with buttered crumbs and bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes.
- Note: recipe does not specify type of white sauce so I assume medium.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More