- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 eggs
- 1 6-ounce can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- small red chilies (optional - for garnish)
- 16 sprigs fresh parsley (optional - for garnish))
- Place the eggs in a large
- saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with cold water. Bring to the water to a boil on
- high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the eggs for about 15 minutes.
- Immediately drain the hot water from the eggs and then run cold water over eggs
- to stop the cooking process.
- Peel the eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop the yolks from 4 of the
- eggs into a medium bowl. Remove remaining 4 yolks and reserve them for another
- Add the crabmeat, mayonnaise, dry mustard and cayenne pepper to the yolks in
- the bowl. Mix and mash everything together with a fork until the ingredients
- are well blended. Mound the yolk mixture into the center of each cooked egg
- white. Garnish each with a parsley sprig and a small sliver of chopped red chili.
- Cover, and refrigerate until serving time.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More