- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- veg cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 Tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper
- 1/8 tsp hot sauce
- 2 eggs(beaten)
- 1/3 cup mayo(or miracle whip)
- 2 lbs lump crabmeat(drained & flaked)
- Coat a lrg nonstick skillet w/cooking spray; place over med-high heat until hot. Add celery, green pepper, & red pepper, and saute until tender. Remove from heat, stir in parsley, mustard, white pepper, red pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside. Combine eggs & mayo in small bowl; stir w/wire whisk until smooth. Add veg mixture; stir well. Add crab meat, stirring gently. Spoon crab meat mixture evenly into baking shells. Arrange shells on baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 20-25min. Serve and Enjoy!
NotesJust a fun way to spice up your seafood. I love this dish. It's light, but it has bite! Hope you like it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More