- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an easy and delicious spread, and yet another way to use tortillas for an appetizer. The mixture can also be used without the tortillas as a spread on crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup additional cocktail sauce for dipping
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls into 1/2 inch circles and arrange on a serving tray with a bowl of cocktail sauce for dipping.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More