- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup additional cocktail sauce for dipping
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up tightly.
- Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
- Slice rolls into 1/2 inch circles and arrange on a serving tray with a bowl of cocktail sauce for dipping.
NotesThis is an easy and delicious spread, and yet another way to use tortillas for an appetizer. The mixture can also be used without the tortillas as a spread on crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More