- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup additional cocktail sauce for dipping
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended.
Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and roll up tightly.
Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
Slice rolls into 1/2 inch circles and arrange on a serving tray with a bowl of cocktail sauce for dipping.