CRABMEAT AU GRATIN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white sauce
- 1 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix white sauce and crabmeat. Add cheese. Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stuff buttered crab shells or individual baking dishes. Place in a 425° oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- A variation of this recipe calls for omitting the cheese and instead add 2 tablespoons of a good dry sherry. Cover the top with buttered crumbs and bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes.
- Note: recipe does not specify type of white sauce so I assume medium.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More