- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOnce you taste this dip you will understand the name:) It is SOOOO GOOD you can't stop eating it. Someone said it was like crack and they couldn't stop eating it...hence the name:)
- 1 package Hot Bulk Sausage (must be hot)
- 2 blocks of cream Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel with green chilies
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Add the 2 blocks of cream cheese and the Rotel in the skillet.
- Stir on medium heat until blended and SERVE…YUMMY!!!
It's all about that protein
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More