- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1c softened butter
- 2c brown sugar
- 6T white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4t vanilla
- 1tbaking soda
- 1tbaking powder
- 1t salt
- 4C flour
- 1T espresso powder
- 1 bag choc chips OR 1 bag toffee chips
- Cream together first three ingredients.
- Add eggs and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add espresso powder and chips.
- Bake @ 375 12-16 minutes.
- Make golf ball sized balls using
- room temp dough
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes for Vitality
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More