- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1c softened butter
- 2c brown sugar
- 6T white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4t vanilla
- 1tbaking soda
- 1tbaking powder
- 1t salt
- 4C flour
- 1T espresso powder
- 1 bag choc chips OR 1 bag toffee chips
- Cream together first three ingredients.
- Add eggs and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add espresso powder and chips.
- Bake @ 375 12-16 minutes.
- Make golf ball sized balls using
- room temp dough
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More