- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Hot Bulk Sausage (must be hot)
- 2 blocks of cream Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel with green chilies
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Add the 2 blocks of cream cheese and the Rotel in the skillet.
- Stir on medium heat until blended and SERVE…YUMMY!!!
NotesOnce you taste this dip you will understand the name:) It is SOOOO GOOD you can't stop eating it. Someone said it was like crack and they couldn't stop eating it...hence the name:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More