- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Hot Bulk Sausage (must be hot)
- 2 blocks of cream Cheese
- 1 can of Rotel with green chilies
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Add the 2 blocks of cream cheese and the Rotel in the skillet.
- Stir on medium heat until blended and SERVE…YUMMY!!!
NotesOnce you taste this dip you will understand the name:) It is SOOOO GOOD you can't stop eating it. Someone said it was like crack and they couldn't stop eating it...hence the name:)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More