- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion; large, quartered
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups beef broth or water
- 8 hamburger rolls, toasted
- In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well. Place browned beef and remaining ingredients except hamburger rolls in crock-pot. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 to 12 hours. Taste for seasoning before serving.
- Serve spooned over toasted hamburger buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More