- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 1/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 Tablespoons black peppercorns
- 4 teaspoons coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- In a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder, crush pepper, coriander, and dill seed to desired texture.
- Pour into bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Note - I love a good pepper-crusted anything, so I deliberatly left my blend more coarse. Feel free to make yours as fine or as coarse as you desire
NotesThe recipe makes about enough to well-season 8 large filets of fish, but it can easily be doubled or tripled.It would work well on seafood, and probably just as good on chicken or turkey. It would also make a pretty fantastic addition to a foodie gift basket.
Italy or Bust
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More