- Cooking Time:
- Servings: about 1/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 Tablespoons black peppercorns
- 4 teaspoons coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- In a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder, crush pepper, coriander, and dill seed to desired texture.
- Pour into bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Note - I love a good pepper-crusted anything, so I deliberatly left my blend more coarse. Feel free to make yours as fine or as coarse as you desire
NotesThe recipe makes about enough to well-season 8 large filets of fish, but it can easily be doubled or tripled.It would work well on seafood, and probably just as good on chicken or turkey. It would also make a pretty fantastic addition to a foodie gift basket.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Christmas CookiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More