CRACKED PEPPER SEASONING BLEND
Cracked Pepper Seasoning Blend
- Servings: about 1/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 4 Tablespoons black peppercorns
- 4 teaspoons coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot peppers
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
In a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder, crush pepper, coriander, and dill seed to desired texture.
Pour into bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Note - I love a good pepper-crusted anything, so I deliberatly left my blend more coarse. Feel free to make yours as fine or as coarse as you desire