- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. frozen hash browns, defrosted
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped vidalia or sweet type onion
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups crushed bread crumbs or corn flakes crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Defrost hash browns and drain well.
- Combine next 7 ingredients. Mix with hash browns. Put all in a 3 qt. Casserole.
- Saute bread crumbs or corn flakes lightly in butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for about 40 min.
Noteshere is a clone of Cracker Barrels hashbrown casserole... its AWESOME.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Crevettes de Matane
Bavarian CheesecakeSee More