- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Spray a medium size frypan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chili powder over chicken.
- Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
- Turn stove top on low and add green chilis on top of chicken.
- Cook until chilis are warmed.
- Add cheese and cook until melted on top of chilis.
- Put on a dish and serve with salsa on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More