- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts tenderloins
- 12 ounces Zesty Italian Salad Dressing (Kraft is great)
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- In a large Ziploc bag add the dressing, lime juice and honey. Mix well.
- Add the chicken and coat all pieces. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours. Remove.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and all marinade from the bag. On medium-high heat, cook chicken, turning occasionally, 15 minutes. When the marinade reaches a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until most marinade has cooked down, 30 minutes, but still leave a glaze in the skillet for serving. While this is simmering, continue to turn chicken occasionally.
- Makes about 15 tenderloins
NotesThanks to my friend Joyce (Sassygrits___OH) for finding this tasty recipe! This is supposed to be a Copy Kat recipe but the Cracker Barrel's in the Cincinnati Ohio area don't have this chicken dish on their menu so I've never tried them before! My DH said we're going to have to find a Cracker Barrel on our travels that does have this on the menu so we can compare! I told him my way would be better and he agreed so he got his brownie points for the day! :)
This recipe is delicious! It is nice and sweet but the sweetness is just the right amount! The house smelled wonderful while this was cooking!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Eats!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More