- Cooking Time: 1 hour and 7 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (26 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine frozen hash browns, cheese and onion in large bowl.
- Combine milk, broth, half of the butter, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in another bowl, mix well.
- Pour mixture over hash browns, mix well.
- Heat the remaining butter in large oven proof skillet over high heat.
- Poor hash browns in skillet, cook until all cheese has melted about 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Put skillet in oven, bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until brown.
NotesThis comes from Robin a friend of mine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More