CRACKER BARREL HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 1 hour and 7 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (26 oz.) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 425.
Combine frozen hash browns, cheese and onion in large bowl.
Combine milk, broth, half of the butter, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in another bowl, mix well.
Pour mixture over hash browns, mix well.
Heat the remaining butter in large oven proof skillet over high heat.
Poor hash browns in skillet, cook until all cheese has melted about 7 minutes stirring occasionally.
Put skillet in oven, bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until brown.