CRACKER BARREL HASHBROWN CASSEROLE
- 2 lb. frozen hash browns, defrosted
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped vidalia or sweet type onion
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups crushed bread crumbs or corn flakes crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
Defrost hash browns and drain well.
Combine next 7 ingredients. Mix with hash browns. Put all in a 3 qt. Casserole.
Saute bread crumbs or corn flakes lightly in butter and sprinkle on top.
Cover and bake at 350 for about 40 min.