- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - Box of Devil's food cake mix
- - 2 eggs
- - 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- - 1 Tbsp water (I use more as needed to make sure the mixture is moist enough to mix)
- - Powdered sugar
- Oven Temp: 375
- Cookie Sheets: lightly greased with shortening
- Mix everything together till it is nice and moist (I wet my hands and mix it once most of the cake mix is moistened)
- Take small pieces and roll into ball, roll in sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Cook each sheet 8-10 minutes (usually 7-8 for gas and 8-9 for electric
- I let mine sit on the sheet about 2 minutes before removing to wax paper covered racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More