- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup diced peeled apples
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a large bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt into bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In a medium bowl, whisk butter, egg, buttermilk and cider.
- Add the liquid mixture into the dry well and stir only until the flour is moistened.
- Carefully fold in cranberries and apples.
- Lightly spray a 12 muffin cup pan with cooking spray. Divide batter between each cup.
- Scatter 1 teaspoon raw sugar over each muffin.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Leave in pan 5 minutes and turn out muffins onto a wire rack to cool.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More