- Cooking Time: 10 min. + freezing
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- * 1/4 cup ground pecans
- * 3 tablespoons sugar
- * 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- * 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- * 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- * 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Stir in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add ice cream Gradually beat in orange juice concentrate; spread half over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining ice cream mixture.
- In a food processor, combine cranberry sauce and almond extract; cover and process until blended. Spread half over ice cream layer. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Layer with the remaining ice cream mixture and cranberry mixture. Cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More