- Cooking Time: 10 min. + freezing
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- * 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- * 1/4 cup ground pecans
- * 3 tablespoons sugar
- * 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- * 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- * 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- * 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- * 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- * 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar. Stir in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add ice cream Gradually beat in orange juice concentrate; spread half over crust. Cover and freeze for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining ice cream mixture.
- In a food processor, combine cranberry sauce and almond extract; cover and process until blended. Spread half over ice cream layer. Cover and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Layer with the remaining ice cream mixture and cranberry mixture. Cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More